Week 5 Monday 2nd October - Friday 6th October
Thematic Words: locality, fact, town, village, bark, conker, responsibility, consequence
- Monday - Phonics: wh - Write the correct 'wh' word into each sentence
- Tuesday - Question words - A. What pet would you like and why? B. Write 2 - 4 questions you might have about taking care of a pet e.g. How often do I need to feed it? What does it eat?
- Wednesday - Comprehension: - Read the play The Tin Trunk and complete the activities based on it.
- Thursday - Spelling: Write this weeks spelling words and circle the consonants (all letters excluding vowels) in each
Reading - Read the passages Tomatoes (Monday) and Foxes (Wednesday), re-tell in your own words and orally answer the questions at the bottom of the page.
- Greater than, less than, equal - Use the symbols <, > or = to complete each number sentence. (the mouth is always open to the greater number)
- Hundred Square - Fill in the missing numbers (remember across the rows the numbers go up by 1, down the columns the numbers go up by 10)
- Tables Champion - Week 1 Monday - Thursday