Term 2, Week 6 - Monday 19th February - Friday 23rd February
Thematic Words: capacity, estimate, energy, reflection, contract, Word Wizard, Super Summariser, Artful Artist
- Monday - Phonics and Grammar: (a) Underline the spelling you think is correct (b) Choose the correct word from the list to complete each sentence (c) Write out the verb 'to be' (e.g. I am, you are, he/she/it is, we are etc. ). Draw a bee around the verb 'to be' in each sentence
- Tuesday - Adverbs: Circle the adverbs and underline the adjectives.
- Wednesday - Comprehension: - Study the map O'Leary's Leprechaun and complete the questions based on it (page 3 is optional)
- Thursday - Spelling: Write each of the spelling words in the correct section to show how many syllables it has
Reading - Read the passages London (Monday) and Believing is Seeing (Wednesday), re-tell in your own words and orally answer the questions at the bottom of the page.
- Operations - addition with and without regrouping
- Tables Champion Page 18 5+, 6+